Today marks the end of our April fasting and prayer programme. Let’s finish strong!
Remember, as it says in 1 Peter 5:8, “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” Stay spiritually sensitive. Keep your spiritual fervor alive and continue to be open to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
As you use today’s prayer guide, may God answer your prayers according to His will. Amen!
1) Spiritual Growth: (2 Peter 3:18, Hebrews 5:14)
- Ask God to increase our spiritual sensitivity from a baby to the adult realm in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Pray for an increase in grace and knowledge of our Lord in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Servant Leader: (Jeremiah 30:19, Psalm 23:5)
- Declare: our Servant Leader will not diminish but rather experience a divine increase in blessings and glory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Omnipotent God, do not let the oil on her head run dry. Increase her anointing to overflowing measure in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Nigeria: (Proverbs 14:34, Isaiah 32:15&18)
- Pray for righteousness to increase in Nigeria from this month in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Abba Father, walk through Nigeria and turn scarcity into surplus. Let our land be peaceful and safe in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Youths and Children: (Psalm 115:14, Isaiah 61: 7)
- Ask God to increase His blessings upon our children and move them from average to greatness in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Pray for the divine increase and the restoration of lost opportunities for our youths in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Career and Business: (Psalm 71:21 (ERV), 2 Corinthians 9:10 (NLT))
- Ask the Lord to empower us for greater things and increase our income in Jesus’ name. Amen
- Faithful Father, help us to increase our tithes and offerings so that we may reap a bountiful harvest of Your generosity in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6) Family: (Psalm 115:12, Josiah 21:45)
- Ask the loving Father to remember your household and visit you with tangible and intangible blessings in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Call forth into manifestation the Lord’s good promises to your family in Jesus’ name.
7) Personal Requests: (Ephesians 3:20)