Welcome to Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry Int’l
This is the time and season the world desires to show love. The bible tells us that God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son to the world to wipe out our sins (John 3:16). We also know He loves us with deep and everlasting love, He himself is love (1 John 4:16). The bible also says He created us in his own image (Gen. 1:27) and that we are heirs according to the promise (Gal. 2:29).
Therefore, if He expects and encourages us to be like Him, we ought to show love to one another on a daily basis and not just for a day or just for a season. There are different types of love; some are Agape – The love of humanity, Storge – Family love, Eros – Romantic love and Pragma – love that endures. The world tends to be more conversant and attached to Pragma love which exists between the opposite sex; but the love we show to our neighbours, Agape love, needs to manifest daily around us and should be unconditional without expecting anything in return.
So will you show someone love whether near or far? Will you make it one of your New Year resolutions from now on? If you already do that, then what stops you from increasing the number of those you reach out to? We at ROSGMI don’t just love you during the Valentine season, but all year round and every year. Love conquers all things! Do share more love through evangelism and give out our newsletters to those you don’t even know. Show love and our father will love you more for sowing and showing more love.
Connect With Us
ROSGMI Twitter Feeds
- Join us for our monthly vigil, this Friday from 11 pm at 14 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, Lagos. Kindly share this post… https://t.co/bl7D2lFVV1May. 18, 2022
- We are getting ready to dig deeper into the word of God at our evening Bible study service. Topic: Strength in un… https://t.co/agcIbHsuGoMay. 17, 2022
- Thank you for connecting with us. We hope to see you again this evening for Bible Study. God bless you. https://t.co/tGA2kW5TfDMay. 17, 2022
- Don't forget to join us today at 12 pm for our prayer meeting at Lunch Hour Fellowship. @anoramediatv… https://t.co/J28mQmRZ5FMay. 17, 2022
- The word of God is our shield and help in times of trouble, as Psalm 118:6 says, "The Lord is on my side; I will no… https://t.co/eW0BH2p2tdMay. 17, 2022