Welcome to the month of exceeding grace!
This is a time to seek the face of God and commit your desires and goals for this month to Him.
We encourage you to participate in our monthly 3 days fast and prayers. We trust God to answer our petitions and grant our heart’s desires according to His will.
1) Worship and Thanksgiving: (Eph 1:5-6, Rev 4:8-11, 1 Chro 16:29, 2 Cort 9:13-15)
- Let’s begin to worship God, the God of all grace, call him by His name. Sing songs in worship and adoration.
- Who is God to you? begin to tell Him now, say it to Him even in your own language. He hears you.
- Lift your voice in thanksgiving to the Lord of exceeding grace who has seen us through last month and brought us into this new month of May.
- Thank Him for generously sharing the riches of His grace with us, our families, Church, and our nation. Tell Him: “Lord by Your grace we are saved, redeemed, our feet are moved, preserved, alive, preferred, accepted, favoured, anointed, chosen for good works. Thank you, Father”.
2) Blood Of Jesus: (Exd 12:12-13, 1 John 1:7, Rev 12:11)
- Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life and all that concerns you; your body, spirit, soul family, and over every day of this month.
- Redeem each day of the month in the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- Ask that the Blood will cleanse you from all your sins and the sins of your family and nation.
- Ask that the Blood will give you and yours total victory over the enemies.
3) Mercy: (Heb 4:16, Mark 10:46-50)
- Merciful Father, look upon me in Your mercy. Let Your mercy speaks mightily in my life and destiny. Terminate anything working against the fulfillment of my destiny in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father, arise! show me and my family mercy, do not let our glorious destiny hit the rock of destruction, in the name of Jesus’. Amen.
4) Divine Direction/Guidance: (Isah 30:21, Jere 33:3, Pslm 119:133)
- Loving Father, I turn to You for guidance, by Your exceeding grace, please give me clear instructions so I can determine the direction You wish me to take in life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Oh! Lord, my Teacher and Revealer of secret things, by Your grace, teach and reveal secret things to me so that the eye of my understanding is enlightened, and I have deep insights not to be misled, deceived, or manipulated in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Spiritual Growth: (Titus 2:11-14, Gal 5:21-22, 1 Cort 12:7-10)
- Righteous Father, by Your grace, teach and help me to resist ungodliness and worldly passions. Help me to live a self-controlled, upright, and Godly life in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
- Abba Father, let there be manifestations of the fruit and gifts of the spirit in my life. I refuse to be an ordinary Christian. Exceeding grace that causes men to live supernaturally to the glory of God invades my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6) Evangelism/Soul Winning: (Eph 3:8, 1Thess 2:19)
- Let’s ask God by His exceeding grace to empower us through His Holy Spirit to preach the gospel of Christ with signs and wonders in Jesus’ name. Amen. (Mark 16:20)
- Let’s ask God to help us to obtain our heavenly crown for soul winners which is the crown of rejoicing at the end of the race by His grace in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7) Personal Requests: (Luke 11:9-13)