Today marks the culmination of our September Monthly Fasting and Prayer—a journey of Divine Harvest.
As we pray for our Ministry/Body of Christ, Singles/Youth, Deliverance, Protection, and Healing, let’s remember that our prayers are powerful and effective.
See prayer guides for day 3:
- Ministry/Body of Christ: (Act 9:31, Heb 10:2–25)
- Let’s lift up our voices as we appreciate the Almighty God for RoSGMI and the body of Christ. Let’s thank Him for all our past, present, and future programmes.
- Let’s adore His holy name for signs and wonders, testimonies, kindness, etc., in Jesus’ name.
- Heavenly Father, in this new month of divine harvest, it is our desire to do Your perfect will and submit our lives to serving You in spirit and in truth. Forgive us for the times when we have tried to work the works of God in our own strength instead of trusting Your Word and allowing ourselves to be guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Father, we pray that You would build up Your Church and RoSGMI in the fear of the Lord and with reverence for Your holy name. May we know the comfort and strength of the Holy Spirit in our lives as we grow in grace and mature in the faith, for Your greater glory and divine increase for our harvest in this new month in Jesus’ name.
- Singles/Youth: (Mark 10:6-9, Ez 16:60)
- We decree and declare upon all our singles, according to Your word in Mark 10:6-9, that none shall lack his or her mate. Heavenly Father, it’s time for all our singles and youth to experience divine harvest for their partners in Jesus’ name, amen.
- Oh God of divine harvest, we lift all our youths to You and ask that You would move in their lives. Reveal Your calling for their lives and give them the courage to obey it. In this month of divine harvest, help them pursue the desires of Your heart and Your will for their lives with fervour and tenacity. Help them to press on with endurance to access and experience divine harvest, regardless of the obstacles. In Jesus’ name.
- Deliverance: (Ps 32:7, 2 Sam 22:2-3)
- For You are my hiding place; You shall protect us from trouble. You shall surround us with songs of victory. The Lord says, in this month of divine harvest, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you in Jesus’ name.
- We call upon You, our Most High God, our fortress in times of trouble, and we say You are worthy to be praised. You’re the Lord, our rock, our fortress, our deliverer, our God, our refuge, our shield, the horn of our salvation, our stronghold, and our Saviour. We praise Your name for our harvest of freedom has come in Jesus’ name.
- Protection: (Ps 32:7, Jere 30:17)
- Father, I want to live in the shadow of Your wing. When life is hard, and I don’t know what to do, help me remember that You are with me and that I am never alone. Deliver me from every power of darkness assigned to delay my time for divine harvest in this new month in Jesus’ name. I cannot live without You. I cannot face tomorrow without the promise of Your presence. Today I choose to walk and live under the protection of You, The Highest. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
- I decree and declare; I and my loved ones are protected by the Most High God. Total freedom from every power of delay, strongholds, evil altars, failure, setbacks, prayerless life, disgrace, and shame that would not allow me to access my divine harvest in this month of divine harvest in Jesus’ name.
- Healing: (Ps 103: 2-4, Jere 30:17)
- Father, I recognize Your authority and power as the one who heals all my diseases and afflictions. In this new month of harvest, I decree upon my life and that of my loved ones undiluted healing. I believe that You can restore wholeness to every aspect of my life, mending my broken body, mind, and spirit. I pray for Your healing touch to be upon me, that I may experience renewed strength and vitality.
- I put my trust in You, O God Most High. Help me to live and rest in You in this hour and always. Deliver us, O God, and rescue us from the hand of the enemy. Let us not be afraid or overcome by sickness, disease, and deadly viruses, for You came to give us life and life more abundantly. Release Your healing hands upon us to enjoy our divine harvest in Jesus’ name.