As we end our fast today, this is a great time to give thanks to God. Thank Him for the priceless time of communion you have experienced over the past two days.
We also encourage you to engage with these prayer guidelines:
- Favour: (Psalm 5:12, Psalm 102:13)
- Let us ask for the spectacular eleventh-hour blessings this season. We ask that these blessings come as an outpouring of unending favour in all that pertains to us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Ask the Heavenly Father to make us recipients of His favour, so that we enjoy an outbreak of celebrations and unending joy in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Youths: (Isaiah 8:18 NIV, Isaiah 34:16)
- Let us pray that our youths begin to manifest as symbols of His glory in all that concerns them in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us ask the original matchmaker, to connect our youths of marriageable age to their prospective spouses in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Annual National Crusade: (Proverbs 3:5&6, Mark 16:20)
- Almighty God, we rely on You, please guide our decisions concerning this year’s crusade in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us pray for the manifestation of His glory in signs and wonders each day in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Family: (Jeremiah 30:19, Psalm 37:25)
- Let us ask Jehovah Jireh to continue to supply the needs of our families, according to His riches in glory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us declare that our families shall end this year with merry-making and thanksgiving in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Protection: (Psalm 125:2, Isaiah 55:12)
- Let’s ask God to surround us with a wall of fire against all evil associated with the end of the year in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us declare that we shall go out in peace and come back rejoicing henceforth and forevermore in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6) RoSGMI: (Isaiah 55:11, Philippians 2:2)
- Let us declare that as a ministry, we shall give God joy, by being like-minded and united in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us pray that every word that has been sent to us on unity begins to manifest in RoSGMI in Jesus’ name! Amen.
7) Personal Request: (Matthew 21:22)