As we continue on this spiritual journey of our monthly fast and prayer, we approach day 3 with great expectation and determination.
It is a time to press in and seek God’s face like never before, trusting Him to bring about a breakthrough in our lives and in the world around us.
- Divine Favour: (Hosea 2:23, Psalm 5:12, Psalm 84:11)
- Oh Lord! in this month of Great Mercy, may You surround me with Your favour as a shield, usher me into a new level of glory, and give me unexpected miracles.
- By Your mercies, Oh Lord! let Your eyes shine on me, lead me to new success, and do not withhold any good thing from me.
2) Divine Direction: (Isaiah 54:10, Genesis 12:1, Joshua 1:2)
- By Your great mercy, give me faith to believe in You as You direct me through life.
- My Father, in Your great mercies, direct me to places You have reserved for my prosperity.
3) Divine Recommendation: (1 Samuel 16:18, Luke 1:50, Proverbs 22:29)
- Oh Lord! my gift or talent shall not be hidden; instead, cause men to discover my gift for recommendations.
- According to Proverb 22:29, I decree by the mercies of God, I shall be recommended before Kings and in high places of life.
4) Children / Grandchildren: (Jeremiah 31:20, Psalm 118:1, Psalm 86:11)
- Pray that God will be a refuge over our children and grandchildren. He will continually keep and protect them by His mercies.
- Ask the Lord to teach them His ways, help them to work in His truth, and put His fear in their hearts.
5) Divine Elevation: (Romans 9:15, James 4:10, Psalm 75:6-7)
- Decree that your promotion will not depend on man but will come from God. Pray for lifting by His mercy.
- Pray that the Lord will put down any man that will be an obstacle to your elevation. Ask the Lord to lift you up to the position He has for you.
6) Restoration: (Isaiah 54:8, Jeremiah 30:17, Joel 2:25)
- Ask the Lord, by His great mercies, to restore perfect health in your life and family.
- Ask the Lord to heal you of every wound; be it emotional, spiritual, financial, or physical.
7) Personal Request: (Exodus 33:19)