As we conclude our 3-day fasting and prayers today, take time to earnestly seek the face of God with the following prayer points:
A: SPIRITUAL LIFE (Gal. 5:22-23, Ps. 119:9, 2 Tim. 2:7 (NIV), Rom. 8:6)
- Let us ask for the empowering grace in Christ Jesus to give us understanding and revelation about unity in Jesus name.
- Let us ask for the grace to live our lives according to God’s instructions on unity.
- As we yield ourselves to be spiritually minded, let us ask for the full manifestation of the nine fruit of the Holy Spirit in our lives in Jesus name.
B: DOMINION (Gen. 1:28, Rom. 6:14, Dan. 11:32B)
- Let us thank God for His liberating grace that has given us dominion over sin.
- Let us ask the Holy Spirit to take full control of our lives so we can live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit.
- Let us ask for the blessings of unity to make us relevant in Christ so we can influence many and do exploits for the kingdom in Jesus name.
C: PROGRAMMES (Ps. 37:5, Gal. 2:2, Heb2:4)
- Let us thank God for the success of our past programmes. Thank Him for the success of future programmes.
- In agreement, let us commit the June Marriage Retreat into God’s hands, that He will exceed our expectations in Jesus name.
- Let us ask God to lead us by His revelation, in any event, He wants us to do.
- Pray that God will endorse our gatherings and His messages in our mouths with signs, wonders and various miracles in Jesus name.
D: DIVINE PROTECTION (Ps. 84:11, Ps. 91:7, Ps. 121:8)
- Let us thank God for His protection over our lives and households since the beginning of this year.
- As the blessed of the Lord, let us declare that no danger will come near us or happen to us in Jesus name.
- Let us declare that the Lord will continue to guard our going out and coming in, now and forever in Jesus name.
E: YOUTHS (Heb. 12:1, Isa. 34:16)
- Let us thank God for entrusting youths into our care.
- Let us tell God to deliver them from every sin that entangles.
- Our youths are the blessed of the Lord, let us declare that none shall lack their mate.
- Let us commit the July 9th Youth Conference into God’s hands and declare that It will fulfil its purpose in Jesus name.
F: DIVINE PROVISION (Ps. 34:5&10, Ps. 37:25-26)
- Let us thank God, our good shepherd, for supplying our needs according to His riches in glory.
- Let us declare that as the blessed of the Lord, we shall always be provided for.
- Let us decree according to His word that we shall not borrow but rather we shall have abundance to lend in Jesus name.
G: SERVANT LEADER (1Tim2:1-3)
- Therefore, I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.
H: PERSONAL PETITION (Jn16:24)