Congratulations on completing three days of fasting and prayers on the theme “Perfect Love” (Colossians 3:14). Today is the final day, let’s use these prayer guidelines to continue seeking God’s face and finish strong.
- Grace: (John 3:16, Psalm 90:17)
- In this month of Prefect Love, let us pray that the Lord will increase His grace, peace and love in us as we grow in the knowledge of Him in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Pray that your life will be a living proof of His perfect love and beauty and may God’s glory be obvious in your life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Spiritual Growth: (1 John 4:8, Exodus 33:18)
- Oh! Lord, in Your love and mercy, increase me in the knowledge of Christ’s resurrection and in the power of His glory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Oh! Lord, show me Your perfect love and let Your presence overflow in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Breakthrough: (Romans 5:8, Haggai 2:6-8)
- Loving Father, demonstrate Your love in my life; for my sake, shake the heavens and the earth and let my life be decorated with Your silver and gold in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Lord Jesus, You died that we may be rich, bless us with an all-round breakthrough that makes us rich and adds no sorrow in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Divine Provisions: (John 14:15; Isaiah 1:19; Philippians 4:19)
- Abba Father, it is those that love You that obey Your commandments, and the obedient ones will eat the good of the Land. Lord, help me to obey You always, so that I can spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure in the mighty name of Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Ask Jehovah Jireh, our greatest Lover, to continually supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Amen.
5) Children: (Ephesians 3:17-19; Luke 2:40; Genesis 21:6)
- Let’s pray that our children will grow in God’s love and that the love of Jesus will be entrenched in their hearts as they grow in wisdom and understanding of God in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Pray that our children will continually make us happy. That the spirit of this end time will not affect them. That the perfect love of God will be made manifest in their lives, transforming them to serve God all the days of their lives in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
6) Victory: (Romans 5:8; Romans 8:37)
- By the blood of Jesus which He shed in His love; we reject, break, and overcome any evil covenant over us and our family in name of Jesus, Amen.
- By the power of God’s divine love over us, we declare and decree we shall not bury and shall not be buried. No premature death in our midst in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
7) Personal Request: (Psalm 34:17)