Breaking a fast may require as much discipline as starting it.
We encourage you to begin your day with an expectant heart on day 3 of our monthly spiritual practice.
Your reward is a closer walk with God, breakthroughs, supernatural provision, restoration, healing, and protection.
Swipe to see prayer guidelines for today.
- Grace: (Eph 2:4; Acts 11:23)
- Let us ask the Lord for the grace to rejoice despite the challenges in our lives.
- Oh! Lord, may the remaining days of this year be filled with pleasant surprises for us and our household in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Restoration: (Psalm 51:12; Joel 2:25)
- My Father, my Father, restore to us everything we have lost in the past months of this year in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Father, restore the joy of our salvation and uphold us by Your generous spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Breakthrough: (Haggai 2:6; Psa 2:8)
- Oh! Lord, shake the heavens and the earth. Give us an all-round breakthrough in every area of our lives.
- As a ministry, give us breakthroughs against every power that wants to hinder our growth and limit Your work in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Nigeria: (Prov 14:34; 2 Cor 7:14)
- Merciful God, please have mercy on every Nigerian and deliver us from bad leaders, kidnappers, and oppressors of our land.
- Let us commit the forthcoming elections to the hands of the Almighty God. Pray that it will be free, fair, and peaceful in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Finance: (Haggai 2:8; Matt 17:27)
- Father, You are the miracle worker, please miraculously settle all financial obligations speedily in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Oh! God, send us destiny helpers appointed to help advance our lives. Cause them to remember us for good in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6) Servant Leader: (Neh 8:10; Phil 4:4)
- Let us thank God specially for His grace upon the Servant Leader and her household.
- Pray that the Lord will keep her safe from danger, tragedy and reward her good deeds. Let us pray that her expectations will be turned into testimonies of celebrations in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7) Personal Request: (Matt 7:7)