Isaiah 58:6-7 reveals what God requires from us during fast and prayer; loosing the bonds of the wicked, freeing the oppressed, sharing with the hungry, sheltering the poor, and clothing the naked.
As we willingly submit ourselves to these compassionate acts, blessings unfold. Isaiah 58:8-12 assures us of breakthroughs, healing, speedy answers to prayers, divine guidance, flourishing, and an unwavering source of nourishment.
On this last day of our fast and prayer, align your heart with God’s requirements and claim the abundant blessings that are in store for you.
- Grace: (2 Corinthians 12:9-10; Hebrews 4:6)
- Lord Jesus, may Your grace be sufficient for me, my family, and loved ones. In this month of A New Beginning, renew our hearts and souls with Your grace. May we receive the grace for new beginnings in August and beyond in Jesus’ name.
- By Your mercy, may Your grace take us to places others thought we’d never reach. When we appear, may Your grace bring acceptance beyond our understanding in Jesus’ name.
- May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ pave the way for new beginnings in our lives and those of our loved ones.
2) Favour: (Genesis 18:3; Proverbs 8:35)
- I decree and declare divine favour that expands my new beginning to locate me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- God of new beginnings, let divine favour rest upon my life, my children, and loved ones in Jesus’ name.
3) Breakthrough: (Psalm 71:20-21; Jeremiah 29:11)
- You, who have shown me mercy, increase my greatness and bring me to new heights in this month of A New Beginning for an uncommon breakthrough in Jesus’ name.
- Father, Your thoughts for me are for good, and I declare blessings over everything I touch. May the heavens of breakthrough open by fire in Jesus’ name.
4) RoSGMI: (Acts 9:31; Colossians 3:15)
- Oh! God, grant us a healthy fear of You and walk in the comfort that comes from Your Spirit. May these realities be true in ROSGMI for A New Beginning in Jesus’ name.
- God of vengeance, avenge every power of darkness that may attempt to bring stagnation, discord, disunity, shame, or error to ROSGMI in this month of A New Beginning in Jesus’ name.
5) Divine Elevation: (1 John 1:7; Ephesians 1:7)
- Let’s shout the blood of Jesus seven times (7x). Erase every spiritual evil mark in my body with the blood of Jesus.
- By the blood of the Lamb, I erase my name, my children’s names, and my entire household from every evil altar in Jesus’ name.
6) Servant Leader: (Deuteronomy 31:8)
- Lord Jesus, go before Your daughter, Apostle Folorunso Alakija, and shield her from enemies within and without. Separate her from every unfriendly friend and anoint her with discernment for A New Beginning in Jesus’ name.
7) Personal Request: (Philippians 4:6)