Today marks the start of our monthly 3-days prayer and fasting spiritual exercise for the month of April.
Below are prayer points for day 1 of the fast.
1. Thanksgiving (Psm 103:1-4)
Thank You, God,
For Your grace
For Your mercy
For You forgiveness
For Your guidance
For Your friendship
For Your peace
For Your unfailing love
For being my savior
2. Mercy (Micah 7:18-19)
- Let’s pray that by His mercy, God pardons our iniquities in Jesus name.
- Let’s pray that by God’s mercy, He will not retain His anger upon us.
- Let’s pray that the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all our sins.
3. Marriage (Eccles 4:12, Psalm 147:14)
- Father let our marriages be established on the platform of Your words in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father, I decree that every voice of the wicked ones speaking against our marriages be silenced in Jesus name.
- Father station Your Angels over our marriages in Jesus name. ( Psm.91:7-8)
4. ROSGMI/Church (Ephesians 4 15, Ephesians 3:20-21)
- Father grant us the spirit of unity in ROSGMI. Unite all Your churches that we may be one, just as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one in Jesus name.
- Father every one or group of people planning against ROSGMI and the Church shall be destroyed in Jesus name.
- Father grant ROSGMI and Your Church protection over enemies within and without in Jesus name.
- Father frustrate the counsel of the evil one over ROSGMI and Your Church and remove everyone and anything causing division among us in Jesus name.
5. Supplication (Psm.121:1-8)
- Father frustrate all conspiracies and evil schemes directed against me in Jesus name. (Job 5:12)
- Father, You are the unchangeable Lord, please don’t let me and my household be prey in the mouth of the wicked.
- Father give Your Angels charge over me and my loved ones to keep us in all our ways so that accident and evil will not overtake us in Jesus name.
6. Nations / Nigeria ( Psalm 122:6-7)
- Father unite us in Nigeria and let peace continue to reign among us in Jesus name.
- Father cut off every evil agenda against Nigeria that can cause division among the people of this nation in Jesus name.
7. Personal requests (Phil 4:6)