We made it to the last day of our monthly 3-day fasting and prayers for April 2022.
Our prayer focus for today is spiritual growth, RoSGMI, victory, provision, family, programmes, and prayers for our servant leader.
1: SPIRITUAL GROWTH (Lam 3:40, Jn 15:7, Gal 5:19-21)
- Thank God for the salvation of your soul and the cleansing power in the blood of Jesus.
- Ask God to rid you of every work of the flesh hindering you from walking in unity. Pray that sin will not have dominion over you.
- Ask for the grace to regularly do a self-examination and make amends where necessary for you to be an agent of peace and unity.
- Ask for the grace to abide in the word. Let the word also abide in you for you to work towards dwelling in unity.
2: RoSGMI (Exo 17:12, Rom 14:1, Eph 4:2, Eph 5:23)
- Thank God who ordained you to be a part of this ministry where you are being met at points of your needs.
- Ask for the grace to warmly accept into the fellowship other believers who are weak in faith or are different from you.
- Ask for the grace to demonstrate love in action and be tolerant of others. You don’t want to be the one driving people away from the fellowship. You don’t want to be an agent of disunity.
- Ask God, the Saviour of the Body of Christ to defend His interest in RoSGMI.
- Pray to be equipped to be a hand lifter in fulfilling the divine purpose in RoSGMI.
3: VICTORY (Mt 18:19, 1Pet 5:10, Rev 12:11)
- Thank God for the overwhelming victory that is ours through Christ who loves us.
- Ask God that as we pray together in unity according to His word, let our request be granted beyond our expectations promptly in Jesus name.
- Decree that this is your month and quarter of being perfected, established, strengthened, and settled in Jesus name.
- Ask for a victory that will give you a mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, and eye-popping testimony this month, in Jesus name.
4: PROVISION (Job 22:29, Ps 34:10, Phil 4:19)
- Let us give thanks to Jehovah Jireh our provider. He gives us our daily bread and loads us daily with benefits. Thank Him that your supply/source is not of this world. Hallelujah!
- Ask God to continue to supply all your needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus in Jesus name.
- Tell God that as you continue to seek Him according to His word, you will not lack anything good, you and your household in Jesus name.
- Decree that according to His word, the casting down that others experience in their health, finances, and household shall not find expression in your life in Jesus name.
5: Family (Phil 2:2, Ps 128:6, Ps 133:3)
- Thank God for the blessings of the spiritual and biological families that you belong to.
- Pray for unity that gives God pleasure in all Christian homes and your family. Let this unity be a lasting one.
- As we dwell in unity, ask God to command upon our families blessings in overflowing measure in Jesus name.
- Ask for the grace and mercy to live to see your grandchildren. Let them be a source of happiness to you in Jesus name.
6: PROGRAMMES (Jn 12:32, Jn 13:35, Acts 2:37)
- Thank God for granting us success in all the past events at RoSGMI.
- Ask Him, the influencer of all influencers to draw multitudes to all our upcoming events, especially in the forthcoming UOM and Singles Conference.
- Ask God to help us conduct ourselves in love and unity as a testimony of being His disciples. Let this draw men to His kingdom in Jesus name.
- Ask God to empower the message from our mouths to be heart-piercing and make the hearers amend their ways in Jesus name.
7: SERVANT-LEADER (Ps 138:8, Lk 21:16, Eph 3:16, Heb 11:6)
- Let us thank God for the salvation of her soul and for making her a resourceful servant leader of RoSGMI.
- Pray that God will continue to strengthen her with power through the Holy Spirit in her inner man in Jesus name.
- Pray that God will make her mouth that which no one will be able to resist or contradict as she proclaims the gospel globally in Jesus name.
- Ask God, the rewarder, to make her reward generational and eternal in Jesus name.
- Ask God to perfect all that concerns her in every area of her needs in Jesus name.
8: PERSONAL REQUESTS (Mk 11:24)