The ROSGMI 3-day fasting and prayers for the month of September is ongoing, from the 5th of September 2022 to the 7th of September 2022.
Here are prayer points for Day 2:
- Healing and Health: (Jer33:6. 1Pet2:24)
- Let us thank God for the complete healing package He has given us through the finished work on the cross of Calvary.
- Let us decree upon our bodies that from now on, we shall experience divine health and abundant peace in Jesus name. Amen.
2) Divine Provision: (Phil4:19. Ps23:1 TPT)
- Call the name of God, the great provider. Pray that you will never become a welfare project in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let us ask Jehovah Jireh to continuously supply our needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.
3) Youths: (Ps84:7. Prov 18:16)
- Oh! God, remember our youth in this season. Let their talent make room for them at the top in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let us declare that in their walk with God, they will move from strength to strength in Jesus name. Amen.
4) Programmes: (Ps33:11. Eph3:20)
- Let us ask the Alpha and Omega to make the University of Marriage Conference, the Conceiver and the National Crusade fulfil their purposes in people’s lives in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let us ask Him to exceed all our expectations in terms of attendance and testimonies in Jesus name. Amen.
5) Divine Settlement: (Prov23:18 1Pet5:10)
- Let us tell Him to visit us in His graciousness this month with the settlement which will turn secret pain and tear into testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
- Declare: “Remember me, oh! Lord this September and turn my expectations into manifestations in Jesus name. Amen.”
6) Nigeria: (Exo 2: 24-25.NLT. Ps77:14. NLT)
- Let us pray that God will remember us as a nation this season. May He intervene and end bad times in Jesus name. Amen.
- In agreement, let us ask God to do His wonders in our forthcoming election and make our leaders reference Him in Jesus name. Amen.
7) Personal Request: (Mt 21:22)