We welcome you to Day 2 of our monthly 3-day fast and prayers. As you abstain from solid foods and beverages, we encourage you to avoid rigorous activities and engage with these prayer guidelines as you go about your day:
1) Healing: (Jer 17:14)
- According to the word of God in Jeremiah 17:14, we ask that You heal us from pain, sorrow, shame, and everything that does not glorify God in our lives. May we come back rejoicing in Your presence in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Our Father in heaven, we pray that You heal all our sick members, our nation Nigeria, our ministry, and the body of Christ completely from all infirmities in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Peace: (2 Cor 13:11 Phil 4:7)
- Heavenly Father, we pray in one accord. Let peace reign in RoSGMI, our families and Nigeria in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- We declare that we receive the peace that passes all understanding now and forever in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Ministry and Church: (Gen 50:20-21)
- Father, deliver Your Church (RoSGMI) from evil. Overturn every wickedness against the body of Christ for good in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Oh! Lord, take away fear and comfort us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Protection: (Psalm 5:11)
- Lord Jesus, please protect us and our loved ones from the evils and calamities associated with this end time in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- By the Blood of Jesus, we are protected. Therefore, we decree and declare no premature death amongst us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Holy Spirit: (Acts 2:1-4, Luke 11:13)
- Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on RoSGMI, our Servant Leader, ministers, and workers for greater works that your name may be glorified in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Holy Spirit of the living God, take away every power from the pit of hell fighting against the growth and expansion of RoSGMI in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6) Nigeria: (2 Kings 7:1-10, Pslm 127 :1)
- We decree no more division or disunity in Nigeria. We pray for peace and prosperity in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- We decree abundance and security in our nation Nigeria. No more shedding of innocent blood in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- We decree godly and good governance in our land in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7) Personal Requests: (John 16:23, Matt 7:7)