Welcome to day 2 of the RoSGMI monthly 3 days of prayer and fasting for the month of March 2022. God wants to answer our prayers and fasting prepares us for God’s answers.
Below are details and prayer points for day 2 of the fast.
1. Church/RoSGMI (Mt.16:18, Acts.2:42-44)
- Let’s pray that God will unite the body of Christ in love and peace across the globe in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let’s curse the root of every unscriptural and unhealthy rivalry among the body of Christ in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let’s decree in RoSGMI, united we stand, united we expand and united we flourish in Jesus name. Amen.
2. Marriage (Gen.2:18-24)
- Let’s pray that God will unite all our marriageable singles with their divinely ordained spouses in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let’s pray that God will unite every broken or separated home in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let’s pray that every marriage will be united in love unconditionally in the name of Jesus.
3. Family (Ephesians 4:3, 2Col 3:14)
- Father, please keep our families in the unity of the spirit and in the bond of peace in Jesus name.
- Father by your mercy let your love bind our families together in perfect unity in Jesus name.
- Father keep our families from danger and affliction in Jesus name.
4. Personal Relationship with God (Phil.3:10, Rm.8:35)
- Father, unite me with You on daily basis, help me to love You more than anything else.
- Father let your mark of preservation, the mark of favour, and the mark of excellence rest upon me and my household in Jesus name.
- Father, draw my households closer to You on a daily basis, please save every member of my family from eternal damnation in Jesus name. Amen. (Jos.24:15)
5. Nations/Nigeria ( Psm.122:6-8)
- Let’s intercede for Ukraine and Russia, that God will end their war speedily in Jesus name. Amen.
- Let’s pray that Satan will fail over the two nations and God’s plan will reign because the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof ( Psm.24:1)
- Let’s pray that righteousness will reign in Nigeria to the glory of God in Jesus name. Amen. (Prv.14:34)
6. Divine Connection (1Sam.10:1-4)
- Father, unite me with my destiny helpers today in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father, don’t let the devil separate me from my destiny helpers in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father bless my destiny helpers abundantly so that they can have enough to bless me and help my destiny in Jesus name. Amen.
7. Personal Requests ( Phil.4:6)