Prayer and fasting bring us closer to God while disconnecting us from the world. This spiritual practice can help us cope with life in a sinful world.
Join us for the second day of our monthly fast. Swipe to see today’s prayer guidelines.
- Ministry and Body of Christ: (Colo 3:15, Heb 10:24-25)
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, we command the peace of God to rule in our hearts as one body in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Abba Father, help us to be committed to showing love and doing good deeds to one another in RoSGMI and the body of Christ in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Children: (Jere 24:7, Eph 2:10)
- Let us pray for our children to hunger for righteousness and the knowledge of Him in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us declare and decree that our children shall fulfill their God-ordained destinies. Nothing shall derail them in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Married & Singles: (Gen 2:18, Eph 5:20-28)
- Let us invite the Trinity to reign supreme in every Christian marriage and bring solutions to every marital conflict in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Let us ask the original Matchmaker in this season to connect Christian singles of marriageable age to their spouses without further delay in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) God’s Direction: (Psa 37:23-24, Isa 30:21)
- Heavenly Father, give us hearing ears to know your direction for our lives and grace to follow your divine guidance in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Oh Lord! please continue to illuminate our paths and direct us. Let us not make costly mistakes in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Fruitfulness: (Jere 17:7-8, James 3:18)
- Let us decree and declare: “I refuse to be barren spiritually, physically, and financially in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
- Let us command fruitfulness in every area we want to experience it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6) Healing: (Jere 33:6, James 5:15)
- Jehovah Nissi, build Your wall of fire to shield us from every arrow of sickness now and in the future in Jesus’s name. Amen.
- Let us decree that divine health is our portion and anything in us that is not of God should die by fire from head to toe in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7) Personal Requests