When God’s people fast with sincere hearts, seeking His presence, not just His blessings, it becomes a powerful conduit for divine grace. With a broken and contrite spirit, God listens from heaven.
As you fast today, express your Godward affections with this prayer guide.
1) Direction: (Isaiah 30:21; Psalm 37:23)
- Father, position us for a new beginning with manifestations of fulfilled promises in Jesus’ name.
- King of glory, tune our ears to hear Your instructions for the new beginning and help us to be the doers in Jesus’ name.
2) Spiritual Growth: (Isaiah 11:2; Isaiah 43:19)
- El Roi, let Your seven (7) spirits manifest in our lives for a new beginning of higher spiritual growth in Jesus’ name.
- Abba Father, change our language to that of victors and let our mouths align with our new beginning in Jesus’ name.
3) Victory: (1 Corinthians 16:9, Luke 18:1)
- Jehovah Nissi, help us to fight a good fight of faith in the place of prayer, not ceasing until we partake in the glorious new beginning in Jesus’ name.
- By the power that raised Jesus from the dead, we overcome every adversary of our new beginning of celebrations and congratulations in Jesus’ name.
4) Youth and Singles: (Philippians 4:13; Ezekiel 12:27)
- All Sufficient God, help them build the capacity to enter and possess their possessions of a new beginning in Jesus’ name.
- We declare this is our new beginning of back-to-back marital settlement and congratulations in the lives of our singles in Jesus’ name.
5) Divine Elevation: (Ephesians 3:20; Psalm 66:12)
- Father of glory; from now on, elevate us above old cycles, patterns, struggles, garments, levels, and battles in Jesus’ name.
- Hallelujah, let us rejoice, for we are in a new era of “eyes have not seen, ears have not heard wonders in Jesus’ name”.
6) Preservation / Protection: (Psalm 121:7-8; Psalm 125:2)
- Let us declare, “it’s a new beginning of nothing good dies in our hands in Jesus’ name”.
- Jehovah Rohi, in our new beginning, let there be no evil emergency, accident, evil occurrence, or bitter tears in Jesus’ name.
7) Personal Request: (Revelation 21:5)