Fasting and praying are the difference between what we can do and what God can do. Be encouraged as we continue our spiritual exercise today with these prayer guidelines:
1) Spiritual Growth: (Rom 8:13. Gal 5:19-21. 1Tim 2:19. 1Jn 2:15-16)
- Let us thank God for His grace that saved our souls.
- Let us ask for help to forsake iniquity completely in Jesus’ name.
- Pray, “Abba Father, help me not to love the world but to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength in Jesus’ name.”
- Let us pray together as a ministry that we will mortify the works of the flesh in our lives in Jesus’ name.
2) Crusade: (Prov. 3:5-6AMP. Mt. 13:8. Acts 2:37. Acts 3:19)
- Let us commit everything relating to the crusade into God’s hands.
- Ask Him to direct us, make our paths straight and remove all obstacles in Jesus’ name.
- In agreement, let us ask God to prepare the hearts of many to receive His word in our mouths and be saved in Jesus’ name.
- Let us ask for a refreshing time in God’s presence with signs and wonders. Let’s pray that everything will work in our favour, particularly the weather in Jesus’ name.
3) Youths: (Dan1:20. Dan 6:3. Isa54:12 (NET) Isa 61:9)
- Let us thank God for enlarging our coast in the ministry with the lives of our youths.
- Let us tell God to make our youths His followers in Jesus’ name.
- Let us ask Him to release His excellent spirit upon our youths to make them ten times better and preferred than their peers in Jesus’ name.
- Let us pray that they will enjoy great peace and prosperity as the blessed of the Lord wherever they go in Jesus’ name.
4) Divine Provision: (Job 38:41. Ps132:15 (NIV) Phil. 4:6&19. ITim6:17B(CJB)
- Let us thank God for being our Jehovah Jireh.
- Let us ask for the grace not to be anxious but to trust God for our provision in Jesus’ name.
- Let us pray in unity according to His word that we shall be recipients of God’s abundant provisions, and none shall suffer hunger in our midst in Jesus’ name.
- Let us declare, that our blessings prepared for our enjoyment shall not elude us in Jesus’ name.
5) Breakthrough: (Isa. 43:18-19. Isa. 54:2-3. Isa. 60:5. Heb. 1:9)
- Let us thank God for the perfect anointing which manifests breakthrough in our lives.
- Let us pray that the blessings of unity begin to empower us to break forth and breakthrough in Jesus’ name.
- Let us ask God to help us build the capacity to accommodate breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
- Let us pray that God will be gracious to us and make us candidates for wealth transfer that will last for all generations in Jesus’ name.
6) Servant Leader: (1Tim.2:1-3)
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.
7) Nigeria: (Lev 26:6. Ps.12:5. Isa60:18)
- Let us thank God for the peace enjoyed thus far as a nation.
- Let us ask God to be gracious to Nigeria and rid our land of terrorist groups in Jesus’ name.
- Let us tell Him to grant Nigeria new beginnings where there is unity, peace, and safety in Jesus’ name.
- Let us declare an end to violence in Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
- Let us tell Him to arise in the forthcoming elections and give us a deliverer like Moses and Deborah for a new Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
8) Personal Requests: (Mt. 21:22)