Let us yield our bodies to the Holy Spirit this week and pray for God’s intervention in our lives. Today kickstarts Day 1 of our 3-day fasting and prayer for June 2022.
Here are prayer points for today:
A: THANKSGIVING (Psm.136:1-4; 138:1-3)
- Let’s thank God for the gift of life.
- Let’s thank God for the gift of salvation.
- Let’s thank God for the gift of grace.
- Let’s thank God for the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Let’s thank God for the spirit of unity in our midst.
- Let’s thank God for the things He has prepared and planned to do in our lives and ministry this month.
- Let’s thank God for answered prayers thus far.
B: MERCY AND GRACE ( Heb.4:16, Mt.9:36, 15:22)
- Let us ask for God’s mercy upon our lives and families.
- Let us ask for God’s mercy in this ministry.
- Let us ask God by His grace to unite our families.
- Let us ask God by His grace to unite His ministry and make us one as He is with His Father.
C: HOLY SPIRIT AND POWER (Acts.1:8, Acts.2:1-4, 17-18, Lk.11:13)
- Let us ask God to pour His spirit upon us.
- Let us ask God to pour His spirit upon all RoSGMI members.
- As the Holy Spirit united the early church, let us ask the Holy Spirit to unite His ministries today in Jesus name.
- Let us ask God to empower us for greater works ahead, including evangelism, crusades, prayer retreats, and many more.
D: MINISTRY (Jn.17:9-10, Rev.3:7-10)
- Let us ask God to open evangelistic doors for RoSGMI.
- Let us ask God to open doors of great miracles, signs and wonders for RoSGMI.
- Let us ask God to open doors of healthy growth and expansions for RoSGMI.
- Let us ask God to shut the doors of disunity in our families and RoSGMI.
E. NIGERIA ( PSM.127:1, 2KG.7:1-10)
- Decree no more division or disunity in our land.
- Decree abundance and security in our land.
- Decree godly and good governance in our land.
- Decree peace and prosperity in our land.
F: INTERCESSION ( 1tm.2:1-3, Acts.12:5)
- Let us ask God to comfort all widows and orphans.
- Let us ask God to unite every broken home.
- Let us ask God to heal and deliver all sick and bound brethren.
- Let us ask God to open doors of marriage for the singles and doors of fruitfulness for the barren.
- Let us ask God to save the unsaved in our families and societies.
G: PERSONAL REQUESTS (JN.16:23)
- Tell God about your pains and predicaments.