Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. -1 John 5:14-15
Lord, we ask that you breathe upon our petitions as we begin our three-day fast and prayer for the month of July 2022.
See prayer points below:
1) THANKSGIVING (Rev.4:11, 1Thes.5:18)
- Let’s appreciate God for sparing our lives from the dangers and the perils of the first half of the year.
- Let’s thank Him for keeping our families in perfect peace and shape in the first half of the year.
- Let’s appreciate the God of glory, for His mighty presence in RoSGMI.
2) PEACE (Isa.26:3, Phil.4:7)
- Let’s call upon God for perfect peace in our lives, homes and nation in Jesus name.
- Decree peace into every turbulent situation in your life and family in Jesus name.
- Ask God to calm every storm in your life and family in Jesus name.
3) MARRIAGE/FAMILY (Psm.128:1-3, Deut.4:40, Isa.54:13)
- Let us call on the Lord of hosts to defend every Christian marriage from both internal and foreign forces seeking to ruin unions in Jesus name.
- Let us ask God to mend every broken home and bind them together in love and perfect peace in Jesus name.
- Let us ask the Holy Spirit to take charge of our children and continue to teach them the way of the Lord so they can enjoy great peace.
4) RoSGMI (Matt.16:18, Acts.5:12-14)
- Let’s pray that the Almighty God will uphold and defend His ministry against every satanic harassment and intimidation in Jesus name.
- Let’s decree perfect peace for RoSGMI and all the churches of God across the globe in Jesus name.
- Let’s ask God to continue to perform His great miracles, signs, and wonders in RoSGMI.
5) NIGERIA (Psm.127:1, 122:6-8)
- Let’s thank God, especially for Nigeria, Thank Him because despite what the enemy is doing against the nation, God still loves us and there’s hope in Christ Jesus
- Let’s begin to decree good things concerning Nigeria.
- Decree perfect peace, prosperity, good governance, wellness and many more in Jesus name.
6) SERVANT LEADER (1Tm.2:1-3, Acts.12:5)
- Let’s appreciate God for the life of the Servant Leader and all her loved ones.
- Let’s pray for perfect peace in her life, family, business and ministry in Jesus name.
- Let’s ask God to turn all her expectations into testimonies in this special month (her birth month) in Jesus name.
- Ask God to perfect all that concerns her. Perfect her anointing, perfect her joy and victory in Jesus name.
7) Personal Request. Psm.50:15