We are thrilled to welcome you to our first spiritual exercise of the year. This month’s theme is “Perfect Love” as stated in Colossians 3:14.
It is our understanding that spiritual growth requires discipline and commitment, and we are so excited that you have chosen to join us on this journey. To help you stay connected, we have created prayer guidelines which will be published daily from Tuesday 6th February to Wednesday 8th February on the website.
For day one, see the prayer guidelines below:
1) Thanksgiving: (Psalm 95:1-5, Psalm 34:1)
- Let us appreciate God, for the love He has for us.
- Thank Him for making you a part of the first day of the first fasting and prayer program of the year.
- Thank Him for all our programs last year 2022, for His unconditional love towards us, our loved ones, family, RoSGMI, and our Nation, Nigeria.
- Let’s thank Him for the grace to witness another year.
- Let’s thank God for all our programs for this year, RoSGMI members, and our dear Mummy, Apostle Folorunso Alakija.
- Let’s make a joyful noise to this Amazing God, the Lover of our souls and the Lifter of our heads, our Provider, Defender, and Protector, may His name be praised forevermore in Jesus’ name.
2) Mercy/Forgiveness: (Psalm 51:1-2)
- Father, we come before Your throne of grace, and we ask that You cleanse us, our families, loved ones, RoSGMI, and Nigeria from all sins. Forgive us our trespasses in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we ask for the grace of perfection in all we do. Take away guilt from our lives. We refuse to be slaves to sin in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Protection: (Psalm 4:8)
- We declare and decree that in the year 2023, we and our loved ones are protected by the Lord, for our God shall cause us to dwell in safety in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- No evil shall befall us, we are free from every attack of the enemy in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Healing: (Psalm 91:3 & 10)
- Oh God, You rule in the affairs of men, please take total control of our health. Take away sicknesses and diseases from our lives and that of our loved ones in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Lord Jesus, You promised in Your Word to heal our wounds and restore our health, please heal and restore us completely from all sicknesses and diseases in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5) Family: (Colossians 3:14)
- Our Creator, please by Your mercy, let there be love, peace, and harmony in our homes in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- We nullify every spirit of discord and separation in our homes in Jesus’ name. Amen.