Welcome to the glorious month of August.
Today marks the commencement of our 3-day Fast and Prayer. Fasting and prayer holds profound significance for Christians, as they draw us closer to God, break strongholds, and bring divine breakthroughs.
Embrace this prayer guide for today, empowering you to pray with purpose and conviction.
- Thanksgiving: (Psalm 103:1-5)
- Sing praises to God, thanking Him for the salvation of your soul and all His mighty acts in your life and family during the last seven (7) months. Give thanks for the special celebration of last the month in the life of our Mummy.
- Appreciate God, who brought you and your loved ones into this month of A New Beginning, for all the new things He will do for you in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Forgiveness/Mercy: (Matthew 6:12, Matthew 5:7)
- Declare that by God’s grace, you forgive those who hurt or offend you.
- Having forgiven those who offended you, ask God to forgive you all your sins in Jesus’ name.
- Call upon God to pour out His renewed mercy on you and your family in this month of A New Beginning in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3) Consecration: (1 Corinthians 6:20, Romans 12:1-2)
- Father, I present my body to You as a living sacrifice; holy and acceptable to You. This is my reasonable service; please accept me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- As I daily meditate on Your word, by Your grace, let me be transformed and my mind renewed so I can prove that which is good, and acceptable, and do Your perfect will in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Abba Father, consecrate me afresh, completely to Thy service, and let all my days flow in ceaseless praise to You.
- By Your right hand of righteousness, uphold me till the very end, totally devoted to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4) Restoration: (Joel 2:25-26, Isaiah 41:18-20)
- In this month of A New Beginning, I receive the anointing for total restoration in the name of Jesus.
- Let there be a sevenfold restoration of everything I, my family, my Ministry, and my nation have lost, stolen, or damaged; be restored speedily in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
5) Healing: (1 Peter 2:24; Malachi 4:2)
- Thank God for the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross; declare that what Christ has finished cannot finish us, say NO to sickness.
- Pray for those who have been physically, materially, spiritually, and emotionally bruised in their marriages or relationships; ask for our Father’s healing touch to come upon them for a new work of comfort, healing, and peace.
- Confess that no infirmity, sickness, or disease is permitted to visit or stay in your body which is the temple of God now or in the future in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
6) Crusade: (Proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 13:8; Acts 2:37; Acts 3:19)
- Thank God for past Crusades and commit everything about this August Crusade on the 17th to 18th into the capable hands of the God of the new beginning.
- Ask Him to direct us in the way to go and make our paths straight, removing all obstacles in Jesus’ name.
- Pray for the hearts of many to be prepared to receive His words unto salvation in Jesus’ name.
- Ask for times of refreshing from His presence on the 17th and 18th of August, so there shall be new beginnings of life, joy, peace, healings, signs, and wonders, and that everything will work in our favor, particularly the weather in Jesus’ name.
- Pray for our Servant Leader and others ministering with her, that the Lord will anoint them afresh and use them for His glory.
7) Personal Request: (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Present your personal requests and supplications to God with thanksgiving, knowing that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Amen.