- Thanks be to God Almighty for what He’s doing in my family and for saving me from the claws of death when my ceiling caved in. Our God never disappoints! Blessing Anyeagbo.
- Thank God for saving my son from death. A cloth fell over his face while he was sleeping at night and he could not breathe. God in His infinite mercy kept him from suffocating. I also thank God for empowerment for my son during the ROSF widows programme. Praise God! Lucy Iheanacho.
- Our God is an awesome God! I thank God for healing me from diabetes which I have had for the past 22 years. Mrs Stella Odungogu Akwa.
- My husband’s properties that have been confiscated for a while have been returned and secondly, my thirty-six-year-old daughter’s proposed husband has finally come for marriage. God has of a truth answered several of my prayer requests and for this I am eternally grateful. Mrs Stella Odungogu Akwa.
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
- Thank God for adding another year to my life despite the angel of death’s visitation. Glory to God! Roseline Ayinda.
- I thank God for His unending favour, an old friend called me up unexpectedly and sent me some money, I knew it could only have been God’s doing. Stella Onubogu.
- I have been carrying a urine bag for about four years. Just before going for a test and surgery that would cost me close to seven hundred thousand naira, God stretched His hands of healing on me and today I am totally whole.
- I thank God for healing me from diarrhoea. I keyed into the message of divine healing from the pulpit and prayed to God and I was totally healed. Mrs Emmanuella Adoki.
- Praise God with me for divine healing from severe stomach pain. (Anonymous)
- I thank God for divine and total healing – Princess Dania.
- My son was kidnapped on my 70th birthday but I give God praise who did not allow me sorrow because He was released by God’s power after much prayers. Oladimeji.
- Thank God for sustaining and preserving my mother who just turned ninety-three, to Him alone be all the glory. Giwa Benson.
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
- Thank God for adding another year to my life. Cordelia Ibeabuchi.
- Thank God for adding year to my life.
- I give God praise for what He has done in the life of my son who was a hemp smoker. After being anointed on my hands by the Servant-Leader, I went home and laid the same hands on his head. Now he has stopped smoking and has also gotten a job, Praise the Lord! Mrs Victoria Adegbesan.
- Praise God for delivering my son who was a chronic smoker and alcoholic. I prayed earnestly for him that he should stop and God heard my prayers, to Him be all the glory. I also thank God for giving my late son’s children shelter and who were also given scholarship. Arinola Omoseyin.
- I bless the name of the Lord for bringing back my son who has left home for over fourteen years without communication. God indeed is a miracle worker! Mrs Cordelia Ibeabuchi.
- Thank God for the successful completion of my PHD program despite all odds and for making me pass my examinations in flying colours, Praise God! Mrs. Stella Awoh.
- Thank God for the success of my daughter’s wedding and my mother’s burial, He’s indeed a faithful God. Ronke Okikiolu.
- Thank God for the successful wedding ceremony of my son. Bolanle Odejaiye.
- Thank God for divine provision for my son who just bought me a new car.
- During the 21 days’ prayer and fasting period here at RoSGMI, I asked God for supernatural provision to pay my son’s school fees and He miraculously answered my prayers.
- Thank God for providing my husband with a job. Mrs Folarin Adeola.
FRUIT OF THE WOMB
- Thank God for safe delivery of another grandchild- Mrs Christiana Ihanoba.
- God is a miracle working God. The doctor had given my daughter a report that she cannot have children but after the Servant-Leader anointed her picture, God gave her the victory. Praise God! Lady Yemisi Giwa.
- Thank God for the safe delivery of a baby boy- Kayode Adebamiji.